NOW PLAYING: it’s PHOTO FRIDAY #709!

Photography and Macs go hand-in-hand, and many AppleSwitcher members are photographers.
>>> Amazon Link <<<
Keef
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Keef »

“If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck them.”
~ John Waters ~

Lurkanadian

Re: NOW PLAYING: it’s PHOTO FRIDAY #709!

Post by Lurkanadian »

This is the spread I prepared at our daughters home on Christmas Day. I actually have a blister on my finger from chopping all those root veg (turnips/carrots/potatoes). :o
I don't even want know what my blood glucose numbers must be. I'm playing with fire right now diet-wise. :shock:
But, we really had a very good family Christmas this year. I hope you all did too.

Parents will do everything to protect their children. Nowadays it appears that far too many of them don't want to protect their parents.

Tame

Post by Tame »

What the middle son wanted for Christmas.

More south.

freeradical

Post by freeradical »

Lurkanadian wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:56 am
This is the spread I prepared at our daughters home on Christmas Day. I actually have a blister on my finger from chopping all those root veg (turnips/carrots/potatoes). :o
I don't even want know what my blood glucose numbers must be. I'm playing with fire right now diet-wise. :shock:
But, we really had a very good family Christmas this year. I hope you all did too.

Looks good!

Don't push down on the top of your knife with your index finger. I know, I did this for most of my life until about 10 years ago, when I learned how to properly use a Chefs knife.

Otto Boners

Post by Otto Boners »

I find that intermittent fasting helps when eating too many carbs during holidays, etc.

It's tough sticking to a ketogenic diet.

All in all, I'm not doing too bad. When I eat too many carbs, my weight IMMEDIATELY shoots up and I have to be extra hard on myself to loose it.

Metabolism of the aging body is a funny thing. I think of all the years before I was aware of diabetes where I mindlessly ate anything I wanted, totally oblivious of the consequences.
'I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire' - Kim Jung-Un when asked about Steve G.

Pat

Post by Pat »

Tame wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:40 pm
What the middle son wanted for Christmas.
Thank god!
At least one person in his generation is mechanically inclined.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic