NOW PLAYING: it’s PHOTO FRIDAY #709!

Photography and Macs go hand-in-hand, and many AppleSwitcher members are photographers.
>>> Amazon Link <<<
Keef
Location: El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora la Reina de los Ángeles del Río de Porciúncula

Post by Keef »

“If you go home with somebody and they don't have books, don't fuck them.”
~ John Waters ~

Lurkanadian

Re: NOW PLAYING: it’s PHOTO FRIDAY #709!

Post by Lurkanadian »

This is the spread I prepared at our daughters home on Christmas Day. I actually have a blister on my finger from chopping all those root veg (turnips/carrots/potatoes). :o
I don't even want know what my blood glucose numbers must be. I'm playing with fire right now diet-wise. :shock:
But, we really had a very good family Christmas this year. I hope you all did too.

The notion of being in a place where underpaid staffers are financially compelled to interact with unscreened and unprotected patrons seeking leisure is unacceptable to me on a very basic human level.

Tame

Post by Tame »

What the middle son wanted for Christmas.

More south.

freeradical

Post by freeradical »

Lurkanadian wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:56 am
This is the spread I prepared at our daughters home on Christmas Day. I actually have a blister on my finger from chopping all those root veg (turnips/carrots/potatoes). :o
I don't even want know what my blood glucose numbers must be. I'm playing with fire right now diet-wise. :shock:
But, we really had a very good family Christmas this year. I hope you all did too.

Looks good!

Don't push down on the top of your knife with your index finger. I know, I did this for most of my life until about 10 years ago, when I learned how to properly use a Chefs knife.

Otto Boners

Post by Otto Boners »

I find that intermittent fasting helps when eating too many carbs during holidays, etc.

It's tough sticking to a ketogenic diet.

All in all, I'm not doing too bad. When I eat too many carbs, my weight IMMEDIATELY shoots up and I have to be extra hard on myself to loose it.

Metabolism of the aging body is a funny thing. I think of all the years before I was aware of diabetes where I mindlessly ate anything I wanted, totally oblivious of the consequences.
'I will surely and definitely tame the mentally deranged US dotard with fire' - Kim Jung-Un when asked about Steve G.

Pat

Post by Pat »

Tame wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 1:40 pm
What the middle son wanted for Christmas.
Thank god!
At least one person in his generation is mechanically inclined.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic