Someone should find Angelique Pottham Du Vert and invite her

Mac and iPod Support for Mac OS X, Mac software, hardware, iTunes, and related peripherals.
Sandals >>> Amazon Link - You're OK, I'm OK. Sandals are OK. <<<
Evil Mini Otto

Someone should find Angelique Pottham Du Vert and invite her

Post by Evil Mini Otto »

If you google Angelique Pottham Du Vert, you find a few instances.

While I actually believe that she is a "regular" on DealMac who has an alter ego, I am highly amused at her very literate posts, even though I am a vile Khazarite.

AmusedAgain_Naturally

Post by AmusedAgain_Naturally »

Y'all could be evil twins.

Evil Mini Otto

Post by Evil Mini Otto »

Everything is possible in the world.

BukkY

Post by BukkY »

I have an old Mac (8600 with G3/400 MHz processor card) and a P4/1.3 GHz Peecee. I'm running max on my Mac, and SuSe Linux 8.0 as well as Windoze 2000 on my PC.

Well, I abhor Windoze because it often freezes, dislike Linux (which is stable but nevertheless essentially useless bull***** with the worst GUI I've ever seen since I was a baby), and I love the splendid, never-crashing, never-freezing Mac OS X.

Cheerio,

Her Grace Countess Angelique Pottham du Vert
Funny I could sware she said she was through with Macs before leaving us.

Evil Mini Otto

Post by Evil Mini Otto »

"The Emperor's ugly daughter will never lack a suitor"

-Chinese Proverb

oh no!

Post by oh no! »

a female otto?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Frederick Nietzsche

Post by Frederick Nietzsche »

I thought Otto WAS Angelique. Go figure.

Evil Mini Otto

Post by Evil Mini Otto »

That is about in-line with everything you think is right but are completely wrong about, slappy.

Frederick Nietzsche

You are a big baby, Otto. What's next ... "I know you are but what am I?"

AmusedAgain_Naturally

Post by AmusedAgain_Naturally »

Readin this is almost as painful as hearin about that poor lil piggy.

Frederick Nietzsche

Oh that's right. Angelique is Steve G.

Evil Mini Otto

Post by Evil Mini Otto »

Listen, I don't mind that a Jew-hating moron like you migrates here, but do us all a favor and take off that silly sig.

Who gives a rats's ass about that raving lunatic and whether he bears a passing resemblace to Donald Duck?

Does this amuse you? Is it at all revelant to anything? Who cares about these as-sholes?

Why do I have to look at that stupid picture in every thread.

Now there's a good fellow, act like a human being if you're capable of it.

This is a polite request. Or do you just have to reinforce "I am an as-shole" everytime you type some really stupid post with that sig?

Frederick Nietzsche

Enough of the slanderous insults, mister. If anyone is hateful, it's you. Again and again. Just stop feeling sorry for yourself and move on.

Frederick Nietzsche

You stop the slanderous insults, and I'd be happy to remove the picture.

BukkY

Post by BukkY »

I was going to say that this post has deteriorated. But then considering the initial topic maybe it's improved?

hal

Post by hal »

"If you google Angelique Pottham Du Vert..."

why would anyone do that?

Are you still pining for her?

bfd, pirate

Post by bfd, pirate »

Simply the best…  
currency converter I ever had. The online update feature is awesome. Great work! Distinti saluti, Contessa Angelique Pottham Du Vert

she has currency to convert? bfd thought the currency in hell was … well, not coin, for sure …

freeradical

Re: Someone should find Angelique Pottham Du Vert and invite

Post by freeradical »

Your review of Mac OS X 10.1 is that much Microsoft-biased that I'd like to suggest you go to Redmond immediately and give this insane jerk Steve Ballmer a blowjob. By the way, this ugly fool would be a perfectly matching mate for you, given the fact how you look, poor stupid.

Although no computer professional, I have worked with all flavours of DOS, Windows (including W2K) and Mac OS as well as BeOS to know the advantages and the drawbacks of all these operating systems.

W2K is as rock-solid as is Mac OS X 10.1 but its multi-tasking capabilities are much worse than Mac OS X's. Mac OS X 10.1 runs smoother.

I personally would prefer the completely dead BeOS that I consider the most advanced personal computer operating system. However, BeOS is already history, leaving just Mac OS X as the best of all current operating systems for desktop computers.

Windows will soon decline because it's terribly vulnerable to TCP/IP attacks, Trojan horses and myriads of virii. Microsoft will cease to exist within the next five to seven years. Many IT departments have already decided to go away from Microsoft and its Internet Information Server bullshit.

So honey, don't forget the blowjob you should give this dancing ape at Redmond!

Yours truly,

Angelique Pottham Du Vert

http://mobile.osnews.com/comment.php?ne ... reshold=-1

silvarios

Post by silvarios »

freeradical wrote:
Your review of Mac OS X 10.1 is that much Microsoft-biased that I'd like to suggest you go to Redmond immediately and give this insane jerk Steve Ballmer a blowjob. By the way, this ugly fool would be a perfectly matching mate for you, given the fact how you look, poor stupid.

Although no computer professional, I have worked with all flavours of DOS, Windows (including W2K) and Mac OS as well as BeOS to know the advantages and the drawbacks of all these operating systems.

W2K is as rock-solid as is Mac OS X 10.1 but its multi-tasking capabilities are much worse than Mac OS X's. Mac OS X 10.1 runs smoother.

I personally would prefer the completely dead BeOS that I consider the most advanced personal computer operating system. However, BeOS is already history, leaving just Mac OS X as the best of all current operating systems for desktop computers.

Windows will soon decline because it's terribly vulnerable to TCP/IP attacks, Trojan horses and myriads of virii. Microsoft will cease to exist within the next five to seven years. Many IT departments have already decided to go away from Microsoft and its Internet Information Server bullshit.

So honey, don't forget the blowjob you should give this dancing ape at Redmond!

Yours truly,

Angelique Pottham Du Vert

http://mobile.osnews.com/comment.php?ne ... reshold=-1
That's a blast from the past. But really, 10.1 was okay, but not great. Laughing at Windows disappearing soon. That sure happened. :) To be fair, I remember when I was a company loyalist/apologist and I bet my posts were, while likely more polite, no less nauseating.

Love OSnews. Thanks for the link.

Otto Boners

Post by Otto Boners »

If you look through the AS posts, there is one where TUBBY™ claimed to have created her as a sock puppet:

https://www.google.com/#q=%22Angelique+ ... 1&safe=off

max

Post by max »

I always enjoyed her posts....
Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands,
hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats."
-- H.L. Mencken

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic