Ted Kennedy says Bush's policies makes the US less safe ...

Mac and iPod Support for Mac OS X, Mac software, hardware, iTunes, and related peripherals.
Sandals >>> Amazon Link - You're OK, I'm OK. Sandals are OK. <<<
Frederick Nietzsche

Ted Kennedy says Bush's policies makes the US less safe ...

Post by Frederick Nietzsche »

... for young women partying with rich Democrats on islands off the coast of Massachusetts.

http://www.boston.com/dailynews/270/reg ... _moP.shtml

Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

hey pansy ass fred. you didn't reply to this thread

http://appleswitcher.com/viewtopic.php?t=3856

you think that bush cutting the cops program is making us safer here at home?

Frederick Nietzsche

The federal government paying for local cops? Or there's another bright idea.

Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

Frederick Nietzsche wrote:The federal government paying for local cops? Or there's another bright idea.
yeah what a dumb idea. it just helped cut crime and revive the economy in many urban and lower income suburban areas. yeah stupid idea. let em all rot. fred you're a piece of shit

Frederick Nietzsche

Guitarman wrote:
Frederick Nietzsche wrote:The federal government paying for local cops? Or there's another bright idea.
yeah what a dumb idea. it just helped cut crime and revive the economy in many urban and lower income suburban areas. yeah stupid idea. let em all rot. fred you're a piece of shit
You're just one of the morans that thinks that the federal government should pay for everything. Frankly, it's bad policy as well as bad government to shift the cost of local law enforcement in crime-ridden holes to taxpayers all over the country. Of course, you couldn't understand that.

Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

Frederick Nietzsche wrote:
Guitarman wrote:
You're just one of the morans that thinks that the federal government should pay for everything. Frankly, it's bad policy as well as bad government to shift the cost of local law enforcement in crime-ridden holes to taxpayers all over the country. Of course, you couldn't understand that.
Its so bad it workd. but i know , kkk boy, you don't want your hard earned dollars paying for cops to patrol and protect jews and black folk.

Frederick Nietzsche

Guitarman wrote:
Guitarman wrote: yeah what a dumb idea. it just helped cut crime and revive the economy in many urban and lower income suburban areas. yeah stupid idea. let em all rot. fred you're a piece of shit
Its so bad it workd. but i know , kkk boy, you don't want your hard earned dollars paying for cops to patrol and protect jews and black folk.
Is false slander the best you can do? Are your positions that indefensible?

You can accuse me of a lot of things, but bigotry isn't one of them.

I suggest you stop with the false accusations; they don't help your position and they are inappropriate.

Guitarman

Post by Guitarman »

Guitarman wrote:
Frederick Nietzsche wrote: You're just one of the morans that thinks that the federal government should pay for everything. Frankly, it's bad policy as well as bad government to shift the cost of local law enforcement in crime-ridden holes to taxpayers all over the country. Of course, you couldn't understand that.

I suggest you stop with the false accusations; they don't help your position and they are inappropriate.
ok show me one thing that you support (public education, welfare. nationalized healthcare, affordable housing, affirmative action) one thing that is not twisted into 3rd grade republican doublespeak ( which you think is clever but none of us buy) one single position that is anti states rights ( a position started by strom thurmond to let states continue segregation) or some kind of christian shit or whatever. you give me one thing you support ok that is not a fox talking point or the latest republican BS ok?

Frederick Nietzsche

Guitarman wrote:
Guitarman wrote: Its so bad it workd. but i know , kkk boy, you don't want your hard earned dollars paying for cops to patrol and protect jews and black folk.

ok show me one thing that you support (public education, welfare. nationalized healthcare, affordable housing, affirmative action) one thing that is not twisted into 3rd grade republican doublespeak ( which you think is clever but none of us buy) one single position that is anti states rights ( a position started by strom thurmond to let states continue segregation) or some kind of christian shit or whatever. you give me one thing you support ok that is not a fox talking point or the latest republican BS ok?
Wait a second--failure to support these programs puts one in the KKK? Are you that warped?

I support public education, but think that the current system is a failing, bureaucratic mess. I support providing welfare, as long as it is done in a way that doesn't lead to dependency and abuse. Affirmative action? Sorry, but I don't think race, creed, or color should play a role in hiring, firing or other economic decisions. It is simply unconstitutional. There should, however, be rigorous enforcement of the civil rights laws to remedy discrimination. I support strict gun control. I support gay marriage. I strongly oppose abortion. I oppose prayer in school. I support strict separation of church and state. I oppose the death penalty. I support the full legalization of marijuana.

If you think your presumptions about my positions on the issues gives you license to call me a racist or bigot, you're wrong. I haven't seen any evidence of you being a bigot or racist--and I certainly wouldn't call you that.

davester

Post by davester »

Guitarman wrote: fred you're a piece of shit
Frederick Nietzsche wrote:You're just one of the morans
Distilled down to its essence, this argument seems to point out that there is little intelligent life in the universe...kind of reminds me of Lokai and Bele from the original Star Trek's "Let That Be Your Last Battlefield", one of the all time best episodes.
To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge. Benjamin Disraeli, 1845

davester

Post by davester »

Oops...I posted that last one before I had read the previous two posts by Fred N/G-man. Those two posts did reveal some intelligent life in the universe, so I must retract. However, I'm a little puzzled Fred N by your list of causes that you support/oppose. It sounds like a list generally opposed by the Bush republicans (as opposed to the more reasonable republicans who seem to have been largely snuffed out over the last few years) with the exception of abortion. As to abortion, I feel that is a religious issue, not a political issue. at what point do you oppose it?...taking the pill? taking the morning after pill? monty python's "every sperm is sacred", where is the line?
To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge. Benjamin Disraeli, 1845

mattkime

Post by mattkime »

Guitarman wrote:
Frederick Nietzsche wrote: Is false slander the best you can do? Are your positions that indefensible?

Wait a second--failure to support these programs puts one in the KKK? Are you that warped?

I support public education, but think that the current system is a failing, bureaucratic mess. I support providing welfare, as long as it is done in a way that doesn't lead to dependency and abuse. Affirmative action? Sorry, but I don't think race, creed, or color should play a role in hiring, firing or other economic decisions. It is simply unconstitutional. There should, however, be rigorous enforcement of the civil rights laws to remedy discrimination. I support strict gun control. I support gay marriage. I strongly oppose abortion. I oppose prayer in school. I support strict separation of church and state. I oppose the death penalty. I support the full legalization of marijuana.

If you think your presumptions about my positions on the issues gives you license to call me a racist or bigot, you're wrong. I haven't seen any evidence of you being a bigot or racist--and I certainly wouldn't call you that.
I just wanted to nest another quote.

rcpmac

Post by rcpmac »

mattkime wrote:
Guitarman wrote: ok show me one thing that you support (public education, welfare. nationalized healthcare, affordable housing, affirmative action) one thing that is not twisted into 3rd grade republican doublespeak ( which you think is clever but none of us buy) one single position that is anti states rights ( a position started by strom thurmond to let states continue segregation) or some kind of christian shit or whatever. you give me one thing you support ok that is not a fox talking point or the latest republican BS ok?

And I'll raise you one! (quote that is)

When are you guys going to realize that with Fraud..um Fred, it's just all about him. Ignore him and he'll leave.
"So this is how liberty dies, to thunderous applause."
http://mediamatters.org/ http://www.truthout.org/

vincenzo

Post by vincenzo »

after having read the above & his musings on other less contentious subjects, I believe that while friedrich is almost invariably wrong, he does truly desire to be right.

perhaps it's as simple as that. he aligns himself w/ "the right" because while cognizant of the specific meaning, subliminally he associates it w/ the definition as "correct.

don't know which is harder to stomach, his political slant or his listening to gary numan.

Shakeman

Post by Shakeman »

Then, when the programmers deem it time, they accuse the honorably elected of being tyrants and liars :D

Canwit Stinger

Let's talk bigotry, then, shall we?

Post by Canwit Stinger »

mattkime wrote:
Guitarman wrote: ok show me one thing that you support (public education, welfare. nationalized healthcare, affordable housing, affirmative action) one thing that is not twisted into 3rd grade republican doublespeak ( which you think is clever but none of us buy) one single position that is anti states rights ( a position started by strom thurmond to let states continue segregation) or some kind of christian shit or whatever. you give me one thing you support ok that is not a fox talking point or the latest republican BS ok?

Before it was pulled, I saved this gem from Brand X:

OT: Anyone see that BS on showtime tonight?
Author: guitarman (Registered User)
Date: 09-11-03 23:02

anyone see that incredible crap POS GOP propaganda film about the prez and how wonderfully he handled 9/11? They didnt even get the prez right.he spoke in complete sentences and didnt stutter. i couldn't watch more than 2 sec of it. i'm cancelling showtime. all they have are fags and republicans on there.

No bigotry there. Nope. No sirree, Bob.

If you refresh this page, see if you don't see that this sig looks just the same, yet is imperceptibly different: a mystery.

guest_host relationship

Post by guest_host relationship »

davester wrote:As to abortion, I feel that is a religious issue, not a political issue. at what point do you oppose it?...taking the pill? taking the morning after pill? monty python's "every sperm is sacred", where is the line?
I don't think religion should have anything to do with lawmaking, but on the other hand, I think the courts should recognize the human rights of an unborn baby.

That said, there should be a reasonable compromise. In many countries, the first trimester is the deadline for legal abortion.

In France, which gave us RU-486, the deadline is ten weeks.

AFAIK, they have little or no friction between pro/anti groups.

$tevie

bizarre

Post by $tevie »

What is the deal with people saving old threads and old posts?

Try telling one of your "real life" friends that you collect and save old messages from internet bulletin boards. Let's see what their reaction is.

Canwit Stinger

Bizarre that you, of all people, find it bizarre…

Post by Canwit Stinger »

$tevie wrote:What is the deal with people saving old threads and old posts?

Try telling one of your "real life" friends that you collect and save old messages from internet bulletin boards. Let's see what their reaction is.

The deal is, you've injected past threads into debates, too, you baldly hypocritical crone. Try telling one of your "real life" friends that you not only habitually waste your time, in your own estimation, but regularly show off your evil faces on internet bulletin boards. Here and there, when I see them, I save particularly egregious examples of bigotry on the part of people who like to throw such charges around, hypocritically. By the way, here's hoping that hatchet you could have buried feels just ducky, ducks. Looks good on you.

If you refresh this page, see if you don't see that this sig looks just the same, yet is imperceptibly different: a mystery.

dr. vinnie baby

Post by dr. vinnie baby »

"What is the deal with people saving old threads and old posts?"

textbook examples of chronic, possibly terminal, anal-retentiveness. cantshit's world vitually revolves around various anal obsessions.

Spole

Post by Spole »

I don't understand the point of the post. Democrats say so, Republicans say so, Independents and Libertarians say so. So too do foreign leaders and many citizens who live here say so. The US is far more vulnerable now than it has ever been. The criminals responsible for 9-11 are still running free and no one has done anything about the anthrax mailings. The current folks have done nothing to secure our vulnerabilities and they have made war on a country and it has been so poorly done that hundreds of Americans are being wounded monthly. Is it because Ted used the mushroom cloud?
WASHINGTON (AP) The Bush administration's failure to shut down al-Qaida and rebuild Iraq have fueled the insurgency and made the United States more vulnerable to a nuclear attack by terrorists, Sen. Edward M. Kennedy said Sunday.
Is it more plausible when Condi says it or Popeye Dick? Remember how they threatened us with mushroom clouds as smoking guns?

$tevie

Post by $tevie »

Pete, if you can't see the difference between doing a search on dealmac to quote someone, and saving things onto your hard drive, then you are farther gone than your blatantly insane prose indicates.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic