Paragon Mini Bundle $29 13hrs left

deletd user

Paragon Mini Bundle $29 13hrs left

Post by deletd user »

Hi,
Ryan here from MacUpdate. I wanted to send you a note to make sure you didn't miss one of our most popular offers.
For the next 24 hours we're offering all 4 of Paragon Software's cross-platform tools for just $29.95. That's over 60% off the regular price.
The Paragon Mini Bundle includes 4 great apps:
• (All new version!) NTFS for Mac 12 - Create, delete, and modify files in NTFS-formatted drives in minutes. Now with OS X 10.10 Yosemite support!
• HFS+ for Windows - Enables Windows to completely access HFS-formatted Mac volumes.
• Camptune X - Resizes Boot Camp partitions in minutes without the complex steps required by OS X.
• ExtFS for Mac - Bridges file system incompatibility between Linux and Mac by providing full read and write access to Ext2/3/4 volumes.
Don't miss out! Click here to get the Paragon Mini Bundle today for over 60% off retail price.
Cheers,
Ryan

MacUpdate Promo
With 430,000+ downloads on MacUpdate alone, NTFS is one of our most popular and highest rated apps.
silvarios

Re: Paragon Mini Bundle $29 13hrs left

Post by silvarios »

I would have paid for that. Just bought ExtFS not long ago. Loving it. Full NTFS support would have been useful as well, but I'm happy enough to continue ignoring NTFS for as long as possible. Yes, yes, all of my client's computers use NTFS on their boots drive and even some of their external drives. I have ways to work around that with Linux, but Mac support could have been handy as well. HFS for Windows might have been useful, but I haven't run into that problem for years. Since OS X and Windows now supports exFAT or even regular old FAT.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic